CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap Let’s Encrypt hosting. An SSL certificate secures the data your visitors enter on your website and posts a padlock symbol on the web browser to indicate that the connection to your site is encrypted. In order to reduce the interception of sensitive data by the wrong people and to enhance the security of the websites, Infomaniak is offering SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt, a certification authority sponsored by Google, Mozilla and other important Web players. ASPHostPortal Web hostings can thus benefit from 100% free SSL certificates.
HTTPS improves a site’s referencing
Fast installation and automatic renewal of SSL certificates: it’s really easy
Cheap Let’s Encrypt with Free SSL Certificates
About Let’s Encrypt
Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit. It is a service provided by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
The key principles behind Let’s Encrypt are:
- Free: Anyone who owns a domain name can use Let’s Encrypt to obtain a trusted certificate at zero cost.
- Automatic: Software running on a web server can interact with Let’s Encrypt to painlessly obtain a certificate, securely configure it for use, and automatically take care of renewal.
- Secure: Let’s Encrypt will serve as a platform for advancing TLS security best practices, both on the CA side and by helping site operators properly secure their servers.
- Transparent: All certificates issued or revoked will be publicly recorded and available for anyone to inspect.
- Open: The automatic issuance and renewal protocol will be published as an open standard that others can adopt.
- Cooperative: Much like the underlying Internet protocols themselves, Let’s Encrypt is a joint effort to benefit the community, beyond the control of any one organization.