CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap Entity Framework core 1.1 hosting. Nowadays, anybody can afford to order a feature-packed web hosting plan for next to nothing; however, affordable price is not the only criterion which should be considered when purchasing web hosting services. The basics of what you should look for in choosing a web hosting company, not just concentrating on the best price and features, but also on reliability and honesty. You’re investing your money and effort into finding paying customers and you wouldn’t like to lose them in order to save a few dollars per month on a web hosting service. In this article review, we will discuss hosting provider that provide cheap Entity Framework on their hosting environment.
What is Entity Framework?
Writing and managing ADO.Net code for data access is a tedious and monotonous job. Microsoft has provided an O/RM framework called “Entity Framework” to automate database related activities for your application.
Microsoft has given the following definition of Entity Framework:
The Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework is an Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) framework that enables developers to work with relational data as domain-specific objects, eliminating the need for most of the data access plumbing code that developers usually need to write. Using the Entity Framework, developers issue queries using LINQ, then retrieve and manipulate data as strongly typed objects. The Entity Framework’s ORM implementation provides services like change tracking, identity resolution, lazy loading, and query translation so that developers can focus on their application-specific business logic rather than the data access fundamentals.
Entity framework is an Object/Relational Mapping (O/RM) framework. It is an enhancement to ADO.NET that gives developers an automated mechanism for accessing & storing the data in the database.
Cheap Entity Framework Core 1.1 Hosting in UK with 35% OFF
As the industry best cheap Entity Framework hosting provider in UK, UKWindowsHostASP.NET hosting solution is much cheaper than other competitors’ ones. Customers just need to pay from £2.99/month + 35% OFF with the latest EF core 1.0. And if customers spend £5.99 + 35% OFF, they will get UKWindowsHostASP.NET popular Advance EF Core 1.0 hosting plan, which regularly requires £8.99 + 35% OFF OFF. and £16.99 + 35% OFF. Visit and buy the latest EF with UKWindowsHostASP.NET.
In addition, another good aspect to go with UKWindowsHostASP.NET is 30-Day Money Back Guarantee there. When people cancel their accounts within that period, they will absolutely take their money full back.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is a fast growing company just serving for .NET users. From the time it was founded, it keeps one core that offering customers affordable and quality. Besides traditional web hosting, UKWindowsHostASP.NET also offer many advanced options like SSD to meet the needs from customers who wants to enjoy a super fast page loading experience.
New Feature EF Core 1.1 Hosting
Following is the list of features to include in the 1.1 release.
- LINQ improvements
- Improved translation to enable more queries to successfully execute, with more logic being evaluated in the database (rather than in-memory).
- Queries for non-model types allows a raw SQL query to be used to populate types that are not part of the model (typically for denormalized view-model data).
- DbSet.Find provides an easy way to fetch an entity based on its primary key value.
- Explicit Loading allows you to trigger population of a navigation property on an entity that was previously loaded from the database.
- Additional EntityEntry APIs from EF6.x such as Reload, GetModifiedProperties, GetDatabaseValues etc.
- Connection resiliency automatically retries failed database commands. This is especially useful when connection to SQL Azure, where transient failures are common.
- Pluralization support for reverse engineering will result in singularized type names and pluralized DbSet property names, regardless of whether the table name is singular or plural.
- Stable release of tools – whilst the runtime has reached RTM, the tooling for EF Core (plus .NET Core and ASP.NET Core) is still pre-release.