CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap ASP.NET Core 2.0 hosting. Microsoft created and open-sourced ASP.NET as a server-side web application framework for developers to create dynamic web properties. If you’re looking for a Windows host to help you launch such a project, you’ve come to the right place. Here, our developers have thoroughly reviewed the top providers of shared hosting for Windows and ASP.NET users, specifically noting framework version compatibility, uptime rates, and storage, among other features that are mission-critical for this particular niche of developers.
HostForLIFE.eu is the leader in ASP.NET 5 / ASP.NET Core 1.0 /2.0 Hosting Technology. HostForLIFE have provided a wide-range of ASP.NET service, starting from the Classic ASP, ASP.NET 1.1 Hosting, ASP.NET 2 Hosting, ASP.NET 3.5 Hosting, ASP.NET 4 Hosting, ASP.NET 4.5 Hosting, ASP.NET 4.5.1 Hosting, ASP.NET 4.5.2 Hosting, ASP.NET 4.6 Hosting and the latest ASP.NET 5 / ASP.NET Core 1.0 Hosting.
Reasons to host with HostForLIFE ASP.NET Core 2.0 Hosting recommendation :
- .NET Hosting Services tested by CheapASPNEThostingReview.com
- Microsoft-Recognized .NET Hosting Companies
- Award-Winning .NET Hosting Solutions
- Latest .NET Hosting technologies
- The best .NET Hosting Prices
- Strong Customer Testimonials
- 24×7 Phone & Email Support
- 99.9+% Uptime Guarantee
- Money Back Guarantee
Why HostForLIFE is the Best ASP.NET Hosting
- Windows OS: the latest version of Windows OS is the key point of a quality ASP.NET hosting solution. And now, the best choices are Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008R2. In fact, all the recommended hosting companies support the mentioned Windows operating systems.
- ASP.NET Frameworks: as ASP.NET websites have to run in the corresponding .NET framework, it’s better that the web host can support most of frameworks from v1.1 to v4.0. In this case that you can have maximum flexibility for you websites and keep the possibility upgrading to the higher version.
- ASP.NET Trust Level: it’s configured for each website by .net infrastructure. you should know the exact configuration before the payment. in our research, 70% websites can be run only under the fully trust level. if your hosting company doesn’t tell that they support fully trust, you should be careful that your website may not run correctly in the host finally. surely, you can ask for money back but it’s time wasting.
- RAM: this is the maximum memory in the server that can be used for your site, which is configured in IIS application pool. Only sufficient RAM allocation can bring the website a reliable hosting condition.
- MSSQL Edition: MSSQL makes a big difference to store all data from the website, which is a Windows based database. Note that, the latest version of MSSQL is the SQL Server 2012.
- Control Panel: Plesk is the best reliable control panel for asp.net web hosting but PleskPanel is the best visual and easy-to-use control panel these two control panels are both fine in our opinion.
- Add-on Features: the installation required third party libraries are important when your website depends on then. E.G. Chat controls library, Altas library and more.
- knowledge of Microsoft technology support: you can easily call the technical support of the web host and ask some technical questions about ASP.NET website configuration and deployment. This is certainly important especially when you have a problem in the future.