CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap joomla 3.7.4 hosting. Joomla! is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla! the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla! is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
What’s a content management system (CMS)?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don’t have to.
What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do?
Joomla! is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Are you looking for best and cheap Joomla 3.7.4 hosting ?
Looking for the best host for Joomla? Read Joomla hosting reviews online to compare top Joomla hosting services, and compare between paid- for and free Joomla hosting. Find the best Joomla web hosting provider for you and your business’s website and take advantage of top Joomla 3.7.3 hosting today.
Joomla is one of the best CMS tools available in the industry, however it’s not easy to find a high quality Joomla hosting at a cheap price. In below, we list out the top 3 Best and Joomla hosting in 2017, all of them provide rich features to empower all the potential of Joomla, and outperform their competitors on price value, server performance, uptime and customer support.
Cheap Joomla 3.7.4 Hosting
We recommend ASPHostPortal, HostForLIFE.eu, and DiscountService.biz as The Best web hosting for Joomla in 2017, from who you can get a feature rich web hosting to build Joomla website.
|No||Web Hosting||Feature||Bottom Line||Price|
ASPHostPortal offers cheap domain hosting
|$4.49/Mo with 15% OFF|
||HostForLIFE is a popular web hosting service
with dependable customer support,
Hundreds of customizable designs,
Unlimited bandwidth, and
|€3.49/Mo with 15% OFF|
||DiscountService offers a cheap hosting
and easy to use web builder
with hundreds of templates,
dozens of apps, and
24/7 customer support
|$2.99/Mo with 35% OFF|
Best Joomla 3.7.4 Hosting Guide
Joomla, as the word itself means, is an advanced and handy way to bring together the server hosts and the website owners to create a superlative website interface. It is an Open Source Content Management System with exclusive administrative system for website hosting and is compatible with all types of servers. The main feature of Joomla is its management and easy installation therefore it can be easily installed by anyone. It is a PHP based Content Management System which requires some specific server requisitions which are basic to all the free hosting such as Linux OS, Apache web server, MySQL DB, and PHP programming language. These features are commonly known as LAMP.
Possible doubts in mind may include:
- Budget for the hosting
- Presence of experienced technicians
- Site’s loading specifications
The answers regarding these doubts pertain to the concepts of proper selection criterion for hosting service for the website with specific features.
Specific Features of Joomla 3.7.4 Hosting
- Customer support service should be obtainable 24 hours a day. Support should be responsive as well as efficient through telephone and even over e-mail
- High bandwidth, adequate storage and unlimited email accounts should be provided by the Host.
- High uptime should be guaranteed by the Host as if the server crashes there will be a loss of revenue and customer credibility will be affected
- Joomla requires cPanel servers for proper execution
- Versions of PHP must be latest in order for proper execution of Joomla.
- Web Host should provide high PHP memory limit as it speeds up the database connection and eventually speed up the loading time of the Joomla website
- As Joomla runs on various platforms so these must be accessible on the host. These platforms include Linux or Windows servers, Apple OS and various versions of UNIX operating systems
- Joomla hosting requires Apache for server support. Downloading the installer and running the setup will install the apache
- Abundant supply of MySQL databases is required
- E-mail AntiVirus Protection and automatic daily backup is needed
- Raw Error Logs and detailed website statistics are provided
- Free SSH (Secure Shell) access must be provided
- Email aliases are much important for business websites to provide them a professional look
- SSL(Secure Socket Layer) Security Certificate support must be provided for E- Commerce websites and various other portals
By expertly using the efficient Joomla features, one can effectively reduce website hosting cost and maintain higher standards in business along with a supreme customer support and troubleshooting mechanism.